Friday 28 November 2014

Patrones Plus


Is anyone among my readers interested in obtaining this very recent Patrones Extra Plus Size "Party Special" from me for the price of postage to your location? It's allegedly a special party clothes version. I actually think it is rather nice and as always there are a good number of patterns. As a reminder, Patrones' size range for their plus clothes is from size 50 to 58, and here is their size chart (in cm). I would offer to give this away entirely for free, but I have to be honest, the postage to the various corners of the world when I did my sewing anniversary giveaway in August was rather stunningly expensive so I'm afraid I can't. Alternatively, I am sure I could reach some kind of pattern swap arrangement if preferred. (I will also, of course, provide more details on the magazine if you would like. Also, please do not be shy if you interested but have never commented/spoken to me before, I am always lurker friendly.)

5 comments:

  1. I would totally send you postage money for this if it's still available. (I'm in the US.) I think I've got one Patrones plus mag from a few years ago, but a party clothes edition would be awesome to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chiralcraft! Since you answered first, I will send it along to you. Please email me at westmoon243 at gmail.com and we can figure out the postage situation etc :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity. I'm also interested in this issue--is it still availaible? I'm willing to pay for the postage (I'm also in the US).

    Rose in SV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose! Sorry, another commenter just got in ahead of you. :(

      Delete
  3. I forgot to add that I'm willing to swap patterns if you want.

    ReplyDelete